Quantum Control Lab
- We are now a member of the Solid-State Qubits Lab, a government supported Basic Research Lab (BRL).
We seek physical principles and methods for coherent manipulation of quantum states of mesoscopic systems, and study
the effects of such manipulation on various phenomena including quantum transport and quantum information processing.
More specific fields are:
- Quantum Computation and Quantum Information.
- Quantum Transport in Mesoscopic Systems.
- Superconductivity and Superconducting Quantum Circuits.
- Spin Transport and Quantum Information Processing with Spins.
양자상태를 결맞게 조작할 수 있는 물리적 원리 및 방법론을 찾고, 특별한 양자상태에따라 달라지는 수송현상, 양자정보처리 등을 연구한다.
Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.