Research Training Workshop 2016
- Wednesday-Thursday July 6-7, 2016
- SANGSANGMADANG Chuncheon Stay Hotel, Chuncheon, Korea
This year the Quantum Control Lab (QCLab) is rebuilding itself with some old members leaving and new members joining in. When the group rebuilding goes successfully, this workshop is going to be held annually.
The workshop is to promote the research activities of the QCLab and its collaboration with other groups worldwide. At the workshop, the group members present their current research activities and achievements while the external invited speakers deliver talks on their seminal works. For those who are interested in joining this group in the future, the workshop will also provide certain chances to take a glance at the group activities.
At the particular workshop this year, we are pleased to invite the Summer Internees of the group. They will present and discuss their activities and plans for the Summer Internship.
Research Training Session
Chairman: Mahn-Soo Choi
- Mahn-Soo Choi, Introduction of the Quantum Control Lab
- Nguyen Le Duc Thinh, Introduction to Decoherence
- Seungju Han, Introduction of Topological Insulator
Self-Education Training Session
Chairman: Seung Park
- Suho Choi, QC Lab Workshop, Rabi Hamiltonian and Mathematica Package
- Myeongwon Lee, Footprint over Teaching Mathematica Quantum Mechanics
- This year the workshop is organized jointly by the Quantum Control Lab and the Creative Challenge Program team "교학상장".
- National Research Foundation of Korea.
- BK21 Plus Initiative of Department of Physics at Korea University.
- Center for Teaching and Learning at Korea University through the Creative Challenge Program.