- Myung-Joong Hwang and Mahn-Soo Choi, AIP Conference Proceedings 1399 (1), 1041 (Dec 2011).
- Mahn-Soo Choi and Tai Hyun Yoon, Physics & High Technology 19 (7/8), 28 (Sep 2010). "다이아몬드 색 중심의 스핀상태 제어 (Coherent Manipulation of the Spin in Diamond Color Center)" [PDF] 물리학과 첨단기술 "스핀트로닉스" 특집호
- Taeseung Choi and Mahn-Soo Choi†, Int. J. Mod. Phys. B 22 (1/2), 82--87 (20 Jan 2008). "A New Quantum Key Distribution Protocol Based On Quantum Faraday Rotation." [PDF] [eSSC; KRF-MC2; SK; KIAS] Proceedings of the Institute of Advanced Studies Workshop Series, Spintronics, National Technical University, Singapore, 8--12 May 2006.
- J. Peguiron, M.-S. Choi, and C. Bruder, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 61, 909-914 (28 May 2007). "Spin-transfer torque in magnetic multilayer nanopillars." [PDF] [NSF; NCCR] PROCEEDINGS OF THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON NANOSCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (ICNT&T 2006) (Basel, Switzerland, 30 July -- 4 August 2006).
- Mahn-Soo Choi, APCTP Bulletin 8 (1/2), 10 (2005). "Perspectives in Nanoscale Physics". [PDF]
- Yun-Sok Shin, Nam Kim, Byung-Chill Woo, Jinhee Kim, Myung-Hwa Jung, Soo-Hyeon Park, Mahn-Soo Choi, and Kicheon Kang, AIP Conference Proceedings 850, 1480 (2006). "Surface Acoustic Wave Induced Electron Transport through Carbon Nanotube". Proceedings of the 24th International Conference on Low Temperature Physics (10-17 August 2005, Orlando, Florida)
- David Sanchez, Rosa Lopez, and Mahn-Soo Choi, J. Supercond.18 (2), 251 (2005). "Spintronic transport and Kondo effect in quantum dots". (published 1 Apr 2005) [PDF (155 kB)] Proceedings of The 3rd International Conference on Physics and Applications of Spin-Related Phenomena in Semiconductors (PASPS III) (Santa Barbara, 21--23 July 2004).
- H.-S. Sim, M. Kataoka, Hangmo Yi, N. Y. Hwang, Mahn-Soo Choi, S.-R. Eric Yang, to appear in Physica E 22 (1--3), 554 (2004). "Kondo effect of an antidot in the integer quantum Hall regime: a microscopic calculation" (published 11 Apr 2004) [PDF (195 kB)]
- Mahn-Soo Choi, C. Bruder, Daniel Loss, in Interacting Electrons in Nanostructures, edited by R. Haug and H. Schoeller (Springer, Berlin, 2001), p.46. "Superconductors, Quantum Dots, and Spin Entanglement" (published 21 Jan 2001).
- Mahn-Soo Choi, C. Bruder, Daniel Loss, Physica C 352 (1--4), 162 (2001). "Double Quantum Dot between Two Superconducting Leads." (published 1 Apr 2001) [PDF (73 kB)] Proceedings of the International Symposium on Mesoscopic Superconductivity (MS2000) (Atsugi, Japan, 8--10 March 2000)
- Mahn-Soo Choi, C. Bruder, Daniel Loss, in Macroscopic Quantum Coherence and Quantum Computing, edited by D. V. Averin, B. Ruggiero and P. Silvestrini (Kluwer Academic, New York, 2001), p.307. "Double Quantum Dot Coupled to Two Superconductors: Transport and Spin Entanglement".[PDF (147 kB)]--> Proceedings of the International Workshop on Macroscopic Quantum Coherence and Computing (MQC2), Naples, Italy, 14--17 June 2000)
- Mahn-Soo Choi, Won Nam Kang, and Sung-Ik Lee, Proceedings of the 8th Korean Conference on Material and Applications of Superconductivity (1998).
"Fluctuation Effects on the Interaction of Two-Dimensional Vortices with Strong-Pinning Sites in High-Temperature Cuprates". [PDF (147 kB)]
- Mahn-Soo Choi and Sung-Ik Lee, in Current Topics in Physics, edited by Y. M. Cho, J. B. Hong, and C. N. Yang (World Scientific, Singapore, 1998). "Vortex Structures of a d-Wave Superconductor: dxx-yy-dxy Mixture" (Proceedings of the Inauguration Conference of the Asia-Pacific Center for Theoretical Physics, Seoul National University, Korea, 4--10 June 1996)