Category:Condensed Matter Seminars
This is a series of seminars on Condensed Matter Physics. It is a joint activity among five groups in the Department of Physics at Korea University and may hopefully expand to more groups in the future.
Individual seminars will be held usually on Wednesdays at 5:00pm, every two or three weeks. The language will be mostly Korean (sorry about that).
These are the organizers of the seminars:
If you have any question about the Condensed Matter Seminars, you can contact the secretary
For more details of the mailing list, see its Mailing List Information Page.
If you want to receive email notifications of the Condensed Matter Seminars, please subscribe to the mailing list:
You can also access the Google Calendar for the seminars directly on your mobile devices. Please use the following address to access the calendar from other applications. You can copy and paste this into any calendar application that supports the iCal format.
Pages in category "Condensed Matter Seminars"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.
- Carrier screening and transport in novel chiral 3D Dirac materials
- Coherent Quantum Control and Magnetism on atoms – Trapped ion and ESR STM
- Coherent Quantum Control and Magnetism on atoms – Trapped ion and ESR STM(2nd Part)
- Coupling between heat transport and spin transport in metallic ferromagnets
- Single Electron Transport in Nanoelectromechanical System (NEMS)
- Solid-state Quantum Information Using Defects in Semiconductors
- Spin transport and dynamics in magnetic materials
- Spin Transport in a Semiconductor Channel
- Synthesis and Characterization of Atomic and Electronic Properties of Graphene Directly Grown on Dielectric Substrates